A Great SEO Solution For Businesses That Are Starting Small.
Our Pay-As-You-Grow SEO pricing model is an idea that we came up with to help smaller businesses or businesses with smaller websites to get started. Pay-As-You-Grow is also a great way for you to try out our SEO services to see if we are a good fit for your business. The Pay-As-You-Grow model offers a flat-fee per site page in oppose to an hourly rate for traditional SEO services. Pay-As-You-Grow SEO focuses exclusively on website content and technical issues. If you require off-page SEO such as social networking campaigns then that would be covered by our traditional hourly SEO services.
PAY AS YOU GROW SEO STARTING AT $150!
What you get:
- Google Analytics Installation/Configuration
- Sitemaps Configuration/Submission
- Basic Keyword Research
- Content creation/SEO For 1 page of your website.
- Additional site pages are optimized at a rate of $45/page. This includes creation of up to 1,000 words of text and optimization for up to 4 images per page. This also includes meta descriptions and setting page search titles.
- Site optimization is followed up by two weeks of traffic monitoring. This will give us enough time to decide whether or not adjustments need to be made.
- Upon completion of the SEO services you will receive a report explaining the work that has been done to your website, how it has benefited the website, and what could be done in the future to expand on it.
How it works:
- Contact us with your website address so we can take a look at it.
- We will contact you to decide on which keywords will be best to target and how many site pages will be optimized.
- You pay the initial $150 which covers website configuration and optimization for 1 site page. Moving forward, you can make payments as each additional site page is completed. Stop the service at anytime with no additional charges.
- We monitor your traffic for two weeks upon completing the agreed upon optimization. We will discuss the statistics with you and then you can decide whether or not you want to expand on your SEO services to target more keywords.